1. Project execution related to the internet of things (IoT) system, cloud server and software app SDK definition and implementation.
2. Proven track record in managing a team and oversee the project timeline.
3. Developing and maintaining web application server software, testing, and Q&A.
4. Develop and maintain web applications (React app, HTML, PHP), server software, testing, and Q&A
5. Participate in system development life cycle including system design, coding, testing, deployment and system support
6. Set up and maintain cloud server, database design and management.
7. Software app UI design
We offer a competitive salary based on your qualification and experience.
Skills and Requirements
• 0-2 years of experience (fresh graduates are also welcome to apply)
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Experience of working with electronics and software design, development and certification projects
• Some experience in Risk Management techniques and their application.
• Experience of backend development using languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
• Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Familiar in deployment on cloud platforms using Heroku, Amazon AWS.
• Well organized, disciplined and responsible with a good work ethic
• Able to work both independently and in a team and self-driven to meet project schedules
• Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please apply directly by submitting your CV at the bottom of this page. You can also send us your CV via email at: [email protected] Only potential applicants will be contacted. For any inquiry, please contact via email.
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
This statement informs you of the purpose for which your personal data (“Data”) collected by the LiPHY Communications Limited (“LiPHY”) in connection with your application for employment will be used following collection, to whom it will be transferred and who is to handle data access/correction requests.
It is voluntary for you to provide the Data requested by us. However, failure to receive the Data from you may result in the LiPHY being unable to process your application and consequently, may result in your application being rejected.
The Data collected from you will be used by the LiPHY to assess your suitability for the vacancy for which you have applied for and, if you are selected, to determine the preliminary remuneration and benefits to be offered to you, and other directly related matters in the recruitment process. You must ensure that all information provided to the LiPHY is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment.
The Data collected will be treated in strict confidence, and will only be made available to the persons involved in and/or relevant to the selection process including designated staff members in charge of the recruitment. Any staff designated to handle the Data will be instructed to perform his/her tasks in accordance with this Recruitment PICS. In addition, the LiPHY may also transfer the Data to other entities which are involved in the recruitment and vetting process (including recruitment agencies and referees).
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, the Data in relation to your application. Any enquiry about and request for the correction of or access to your Data should be addressed via email to following address: [email protected]