1. Project execution related to the internet of things (IoT) system, cloud server and software app SDK definition and implementation.
2. Providing management and oversight to the project
3. Proven track record in managing a team and oversee the project timeline.
4. Broad project management experience underpinned by a thorough knowledge and understanding of engineering disciplines (design/test/manufacturing).
We offer a competitive salary based on your qualification and experience.
Skills and Requirements
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in project management.
• Master’s degree holder or above in Computer Sciences, Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
• PhD degree holders are highly preferred.
• Experience of managing electronics and software design, product development and certification process
• Some experience in risk management techniques and their application.
• Ensure the implementation of defined architecture and infrastructure standards and strategic directions.
• Collaborate with technical solution team and oversee the system development and implementation.
• Well organized, self-disciplined, and responsible with a good work ethic.
• Able to work both independently and in a team and self-driven to meet project schedules.
• Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please apply directly by submitting your CV at the bottom of this page. You can also send us your CV via email at: [email protected]
Only potential applicants will be contacted. For any inquiry, please contact via email.
About LiPHY Communications Limited
LiPHY Communications is a system solution provider for indoor positioning and interactive LED-based advertisement signage using its proprietary visible light communication (VLC) technology combined with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). LiPHY’s SDK and cloud platform provide accurate indoor positioning on a universal global digital map to enable a variety of location-based content delivery and data collection for commercial and industrial applications.
Find out more information about us at our homepage.
LiPHY has participated in many exhibitions and tradeshows over the last two years including the mobile world congress (MWC), the world’s largest mobile technology exhibition and several other technology and entrepreneurship fairs. Check out some of the highlights here.
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
This statement informs you of the purpose for which your personal data (“Data”) collected by the LiPHY Communications Limited (“LiPHY”) in connection with your application for employment will be used following collection, to whom it will be transferred and who is to handle data access/correction requests.
It is voluntary for you to provide the Data requested by us. However, failure to receive the Data from you may result in the LiPHY being unable to process your application and consequently, may result in your application being rejected.
The Data collected from you will be used by the LiPHY to assess your suitability for the vacancy for which you have applied for and, if you are selected, to determine the preliminary remuneration and benefits to be offered to you, and other directly related matters in the recruitment process. You must ensure that all information provided to the LiPHY is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment.
The Data collected will be treated in strict confidence, and will only be made available to the persons involved in and/or relevant to the selection process including designated staff members in charge of the recruitment. Any staff designated to handle the Data will be instructed to perform his/her tasks in accordance with this Recruitment PICS. In addition, the LiPHY may also transfer the Data to other entities which are involved in the recruitment and vetting process (including recruitment agencies and referees).
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, the Data in relation to your application. Any enquiry about and request for the correction of or access to your Data should be addressed via email to following address: [email protected]