20+ Years of Industry /Academic /Venture Experience
- 中国工程院第十一届光华工程科技青年奖 (2016)
- PhD’98 in EE, Stanford;
- IEEE Fellow 2015
- OSA Fellow 2020, Member ACM
- Co-founder, Atheros Communications (NSDQ: QCOM)
- Chair Professor, Tsinghua University
- Professor and Director of HKUST-Qualcomm Joint Innovation and Research Laboratory, HKUST
- Director of Integrated Circuit Design Center (ICDC), the Optical Wireless Lab (OWL), and the
Entrepreneurship Center (EC), HKUST.
- Carnegie Mellon, UC Santa Barbara, Stanford, and Aeluros
- Over 200 publications with 20 granted patents and 2 book chapters
1. Prof. Patrick Yue Was Interviewed by the BBC News
2. Prof. Patrick Yue Elected as Fellow Member of The Optical Society (OSA)
3. Prof. Patrick Yue is one of the recipients of mainland Chinese funding. Article in the SCMP.
4. Prof. Patrick Yue is the recipients of cross-border scientific research funds. Coverage in the TVB News.
5. Prof. Patrick Yue is one of the recipients of mainland Chinese funding. Article in the Ta Kung Pao.
6. Patrick Yue was interviewed by the iCable News, Hong Kong.