1. Acting as the key point of contact for customers and visitors
2. Manage office equipment, office utilities account renewals, supplies ordering and coordinate with supplier’s / estate management
3. Answer phones and direct incoming calls promptly and efficiently
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
5. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
We offer competitive salary based on your qualification and experience.
Skills and Requirements
1. Graduate, higher diploma or association degree is preferred.
2. Able to handle office administrative duties independently
3. Personality wise- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
4. Native or fluent Cantonese and English speaker preferred. Knowledge in a second language is a plus.
5. Basic computer knowledge such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
6. Work independently, multi-tasking, organized and accountable
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply directly by submitting your CV at the bottom of this page. You can also send us your CV via email at: [email protected] Only potential applicants will be contacted. For any inquiry, please contact via email.
About LiPHY Communications Limited
LiPHY Communications limited is an AI powered intelligent infrastructure solution provider. We focus on internet of things (IoT) market, combining visible light communication (VLC) and Bluetooth in smart LEDs, to enable location-based services for retail and enterprise. Our core-patented technology relies on an innovative combination of Bluetooth and VLC enabled smart lights to provide futuristic lighting and IoT capabilities in ordinary lighting while our AI driven backend cloud infrastructure provides lighting control, content management, big data collection and behavior analytics.
Find out more information about us at our homepage.
LiPHY has participated in many exhibitions and tradeshows over the last two years including the mobile world congress (MWC), the world’s largest mobile technology exhibition and several technology and entrepreneurship fairs. Checkout some of the highlights here.
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
This statement informs you of the purpose for which your personal data (“Data”) collected by the LiPHY Communications Limited (“LiPHY”) in connection with your application for employment will be used following collection, to whom it will be transferred and who is to handle data access/correction requests.
It is voluntary for you to provide the Data requested by us. However, failure to receive the Data from you may result in the LiPHY being unable to process your application and consequently, may result in your application being rejected.
The Data collected from you will be used by the LiPHY to assess your suitability for the vacancy for which you have applied for and, if you are selected, to determine the preliminary remuneration and benefits to be offered to you, and other directly related matters in the recruitment process. You must ensure that all information provided to the LiPHY is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment.
The Data collected will be treated in strict confidence, and will only be made available to the persons involved in and/or relevant to the selection process including designated staff members in charge of the recruitment. Any staff designated to handle the Data will be instructed to perform his/her tasks in accordance with this Recruitment PICS. In addition, the LiPHY may also transfer the Data to other entities which are involved in the recruitment and vetting process (including recruitment agencies and referees).
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request correction of, the Data in relation to your application. Any enquiry about and request for the correction of or access to your Data should be addressed via email to following address: [email protected]